
I have a question to ask.
Who gives people the rights / authority
to decide who is right and who is wrong?
What makes people think that whatever
they did is right and whatever others did,
is wrong? Is God the one?
Different people have different perspectives.
What makes you think that your perspective
is right and the others' perspectives are wrong?
Are perspectives that are different from yours,
wrong? If so, then your perspective is wrong
from the other's point of view because its not
the same with theirs as well.
What I am trying to put across is that, in every
issue in life, do consider that there are several
perspectives to it. Don't always insist that you
are right because different people view the same
things differently. This is just a random thought
I came up with while busing home earlier on.
Met up with baby chan at the old Ginza and we
were reminiscing about the olden days. I miss
those days where we would play catching every
single day after school in secondary one. Sighs.
Everything looks so different now, the feeling of
familiarity is gone. I really miss Ginza Plaza. D: